Learn more about Dr. Tariq Mahmood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Mahmood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahmood
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahmood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Mahmood, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmood graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mahmood has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Mahmood MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Tariq Mahmood practice?
- Dr. Tariq Mahmood has 1 office location.
Dr. Tariq Mahmood practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Union, NJ.
See Union Allergists, Union Internists, and Union Rheumatologists.