A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Mahmood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Mahmood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Mahmood, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmood graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mahmood has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Mahmood MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Tariq Mahmood practice?
- Dr. Tariq Mahmood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tariq Mahmood practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Union, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Union Allergists, Union Internists, and Union Rheumatologists.