A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Mahmood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Mahmood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Mahmood, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmood graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mahmood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Mahmood BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tariq Mahmood practice?
- Dr. Tariq Mahmood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tariq Mahmood practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Irvine Internists, Irvine Hematologists, and Irvine Oncologists.