Learn more about Dr. Tariq Mahmood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Mahmood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahmood
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahmood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Mahmood, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmood graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mahmood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Mahmood BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tariq Mahmood practice?
- Dr. Tariq Mahmood has 1 office location.
Dr. Tariq Mahmood practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists, Orange Hematologists, and Orange Oncologists.