A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Malik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Noble Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Mahmood Malik BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tariq M. Malik practice?
- Dr. Tariq Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Tariq Malik practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Westfield, MA.
See Westfield Internists and Westfield Cardiologists.