Dr. Tariq Mirza MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Dallas, TX

January 12th, 2017
Dr. Mirza and his staff are wonderful! I have two kids and I've taken both to him since they were born, my oldest is 7. The staff is always nice. Haven't had an issue with them at all. No issues calling to make an appointment or get info when needed. My first baby was under medicaid and my second was under private insurance and have been treated great regardless what they were covered under. I ended up moving far from his office and decided to try a new doctor closer to me but after 3 visits I ended up going back to Dr. Mirza. I'd rather drive 30 minutes to take my children to him. I know we'll get great service and they'll treat my kids good.

September 22nd, 2016
He is nice and a good doctor but he doesn't have a good supporting team. the help desk are so bad they keep you on hold for long time when you call to make appointment. from my experience it is easy to go there and make appointment than waiting response from the secretaries.

May 23rd, 2016
I LOVE DR MIRZA, HE IS AN AMAZING GIFTED DR. FOR KIDS

February 12th, 2016
I had took my son here as a baby till about 1 years old and then we moved across town and because they faxed his medical records he is unable to see my son now that we have moved back. That is ridiculous!!

December 7th, 2015
amazing best docter eveeeer

August 27th, 2015
Highly recommend Mirza
Since my first child down to my third child Dr Mirza will always be my number 1 choice. He's knowledgeable, nice and ALWAYS there for my kids at an appointment or check up. Although my kids are not sickly, when something did come up his advice was never wrong. Not once out of the whole 9 years my 3 kids have had an appointment has he not been there. I believe he loves what he does, therefore it gives his excellent service. Highly recommend him. (Don't let that picture fool you he's always happy with a smile on his face ) :)

April 20th, 2015
Love dr . Mirza I don't take my children anywhere else !

April 2nd, 2015
I have 3 children, oldest is 8yrs youngest 9 months. My kids have been going to Dr. Mirza since and hes always seen them with the same enthusiasm whether it may be morning or afternoon. Staff is good and Doc. Is great! Ill always refer him hes a great Doc.

May 28th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Mirza is a wonderful doctor. He has seen my son since he was born and he is now 4. He had an allergy to milk protein when he was very small and Dr. Mirza figured it out right away. He sent us to a specialist just to double check his diagnosis which was 100% right. I just had another baby which will also go to Dr. Mirza. The wait can sometimes be a little long but, he's worth the wait:)

September 24th, 2012
My overall experience is good. The only thing I did not like is the scheduling and sometimes you have to wait for about an hour. But if you go to any good doctor, you gonna end up waiting there. I care more about my child getting the right diagnostics and right prescriptions and Dr. Tariq is good in it. He listen to you to figure out what caused the child the uncomfort/pain and then finds out a solution. I will continue going to Dr. Tariq for my child, who is 3 and a half year old.

May 3rd, 2012
Dr Mirza has been my childrens peditrician since they both were born. my daughter has a rare condition and dr. mirza sores above the rest with making sure she is given the right treatment. dr mirza is a great choice. just MY opinion.

August 9th, 2011
Horrible Doctor
The doctor didnt even know my daughter was a patient when I called to ask a question. He wouldnt get her chart while we were on the phone to accurately answer questions. I requested her medical records and they are being withheld and refuse the give them to me. My daughter has developed a rash and I want her to see a dermatologist, the derm office sent a medical release form to request records as well and the doctor is refusing to send them to the Derm. When I asked why, he yelled over me and said "none of your business" well Im sorry but anything pertaining to my daughter is my business! His staff is rude, he doesnt spend a lot of time with you in the room and is very rushed, wait times are long, and if you have medicaid you are treated like a number not a person.