A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Muhammad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Muhammad is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Muhammad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muhammad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Muhammad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Logan Hospital
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
- James B Haggin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Muhammad BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Tariq Muhammad practice?
- Dr. Tariq Muhammad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tariq Muhammad practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Danville, KY.
See Danville Internists and Danville Nephrologists.