Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Total Left Hip Replacement show details Total Left Hip Replacement
by Edward M. on Jul 12th, 2013

I would highly recomend Dr. Nayfeh to anyone. Operated on at 8:15 am. and walked the hall with theripists at 1:p.m. It's now three weeks out and can walk with minimal use of a cane. Very satisfied with everything Dr. Nayfeh did. Operation performed at Medstar Harbor Hospital, Baltimore, Md. .

had a right totale hip replacment show details had a right totale hip replacment
Mar 2nd, 2012

just had a totale right hip replacement 2/14/12 it was very painful and 2weeks later im still in very much pain its still early 4 me 2 see the out come of this surgery but doctor nayfeh has showed a lot of care 4 me so im very happy so far 4 his concern and informing my family about what was going on during and after the surgery

He's the best show details He's the best
Jan 28th, 2012

After having a complication with another surgeon, Dr. N saved my life. He is competent, very easy going, always available to chat. Excellent doctor. Would recommend him to anyone.

Apr 14th, 2011

Saw me three times for pain in my right knee. Initially said he would try therapy, and if that didn't work a shot, and if that didn't work, surgery. Went to therapy. Didn't work. Went to more therapy. Didn't work. He wanted me to go to more therapy. Went to a different doctor who immediately decided I needed surgery, did surgery and found a seriously torn meniscus.