A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Qamar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Qamar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qamar graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Qamar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Ud-Dean Qamar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tariq U. Qamar practice?
- Dr. Tariq Qamar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tariq Qamar practices Ophthalmology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Mesa Ophthalmologists.