A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Qureshi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qureshi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Qureshi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Qureshi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tariq Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Tariq Qureshi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tariq Qureshi practices Psychiatry near Meadville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Linesville, PA and Erie, PA.
See Meadville Psychiatrists.