A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Qureshi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qureshi
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Qureshi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Qureshi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tariq Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Tariq Qureshi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tariq Qureshi practices Psychiatry near Meadville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Linesville, PA and Erie, PA.
See Meadville Psychiatrists.