Dr. Tariq Qureshi Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Tariq Qureshi?

Least professional doctor I've ever met

Posted on July 29th, 2012

I was referred to him by my college psychologist about 6 or 7 yrs ago for BPD. I walked in and right off the bat he said "Oh, BPD I see...people like you make psychologists like me want to jump out of the window." No lie. I had no idea what BPD even was at the time and asked about it. He produced a fat book and read from it. I asked to read it myself to better process what he was saying. When he turned it towards me, I reached out to touch the book and he snatched it back like I had leprosy. I learned later from a friend who knew him that he is a bit of a germophobe himself. Well, that explains that part, but not the first part. I was floored. I can't believe a professional would speak to a patient in that way. Needless to say, I was traumatized and never went to another psychologist again, especially this guy. I've been fortunate to have recovered on my own through mindful intention and meditation. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor.

Really great Paychiatrist

Posted on June 18th, 2012

One of the best doctors in the area. Very smart, kind, and professional.

dont go to him

Posted on January 30th, 2009

he is one of the most horrible doctors in the world..Ask anybody.

Posted on July 21st, 2015