Learn more about Dr. Tariq Rahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Rahim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Rahim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahim graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Rahim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Rahim MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tariq Rahim practice?
- Dr. Tariq Rahim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tariq Rahim practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Elmhurst, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL and Yorkville, IL.
See Elmhurst Internists and Elmhurst Gastroenterologists.