Learn more about Dr. Tariq Rahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Rahim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahim
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rahim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Rahim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahim graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Rahim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Rahim MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tariq Rahim practice?
- Dr. Tariq Rahim has 1 office location.
Dr. Tariq Rahim practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Gastroenterologists.