Dr. Tariq Rizvi MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Monroe Township, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2017
About two months ago, I saw the PA and she was great. I decided to try the office and Dr. Risvi as Primary care. I made an appointment for a physical but became sick the night before. That morning, I called to cancel and there was no answering service. The recording said the usual but there was no option to leave a message. My appt. was at 9am but the office did not pick up until 10 am. Whoever answered when they did answer the phone, was rude, did not listen and was just annoyed that I cancelled. When I provided my explanation, she said you could have called the Dr. on call. Would anyone call a Doctor on call just to cancel an appt.? The office definitely needs training with customer service. Would never want to deal with them with a real matter!!Needless to say, I will not return.

October 17th, 2016
Dr. Rizvi is a very caring, thoughtful and intelligent doctor and diagnostician. He asks probing questions, discusses his reasoning for his recommendations and treats me with respect. I feel as though I am in good hands.

May 23rd, 2016
Dr. Rizvi has been my Dr. for several years and is a great practitioner. He has a very good bedside manner and is very thorough in his examination and explanation.

April 13th, 2016
Top quality Doctor
Dr.Rizvi has been fabulous both to myself and my wife...Shows concern, interest, and keeps us up to date in Our understanding of Our health and health issues

December 10th, 2015
Great doctor, best staff.

March 27th, 2014
Dr. Rizvi was recommended to me by a friend. Not sure if I like him. I can tell you his office staff especially Lisa is very rude. Anytime you call she is short with you on the phone and when called for a refural I didn't even finish getting the words out of my mouth and she cut me off and said no we don't do that you have to come in first. I feel they are penny pinchers. They need to train there staff with how to be polite on the phone. Ps I needed to see a specialist not him

June 18th, 2012
great experience
from start to finish my visit was perfect. The receptionists were incredibly helpful and kind. Dr. Rizvi was excellent.

March 21st, 2012
Degradation in bedside manner
My first encounters with Dr. Rizvi were pleasant. He was very thorough, appeared to be caring and spent an average amount of time with me. Now he has become flip with his answers and quite arrogent. He appears to be more concerned with just getting his money and moving on. I had a recent appointment with him and have decided that it will be my last. It is a shame because I thought I found someone who I would be able to use for a long time and count on him to be my family doctor. I do not want to have this man show up if anything were ever to really happen to me. I am now searching for a good internist in my area. Very unfortunate.

January 29th, 2012
As someone else already said, In my opinion a VERY confused office and they are also very rude and unhelpful. With every experience with this doctor he had a very uncaring and arrogant manner.

June 3rd, 2011
Great Doctor
I have used Dr. Rizvi for over 10 years. He watches out for me. He was ahead of the curve to assist me in the early detection of what could have been a life-threatening heart condition. Now, six years after that diagnosis, I am healthier and 100%.

August 19th, 2010
great dr
the office staff is very nice and really respect my time as well as the drs. the dr is very nice and spent a considerable amount of time with me. is very thorough in check up!

May 11th, 2010
I have always had very good interaction with Dr. Rizvi and his staff. They are courteous and Dr. Rizvi spent long time at each of my visits. His ability to diagnosed and treat is excellent. I would highly recommend them.