Learn more about Dr. Tariq Sabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Sabir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabir
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sabir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Sabir, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabir graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sabir has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Sabir MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tariq Sabir practice?
- Dr. Tariq Sabir has 1 office location.
- Dr. Tariq Sabir practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.