A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Sabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Sabir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Sabir, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabir graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Sabir has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sabir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tariq Sabir practice?
Dr. Tariq Sabir practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Warren Internists, Warren Oncologists, and Warren Hematologists.