A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Sabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Sabir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Sabir, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabir graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Sabir has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Sabir MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tariq Sabir practice?
- Dr. Tariq Sabir has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tariq Sabir practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Warren Internists, Warren Hematologists, and Warren Oncologists.