A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Shafi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Shafi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Shafi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Shafi MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Tariq Shafi practice?
- Dr. Tariq Shafi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tariq Shafi practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Nephrologists.