A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Shakoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Shakoor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Shakoor, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakoor graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Shakoor has 20 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Shakoor MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tariq Shakoor practice?
- Dr. Tariq Shakoor has 1 office location.
Dr. Tariq Shakoor practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Gastroenterologists.