Learn more about Dr. Tariq Shakoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Shakoor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shakoor
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shakoor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Shakoor, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakoor graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Shakoor has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Shakoor MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tariq Shakoor practice?
- Dr. Tariq Shakoor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tariq Shakoor practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceburg, IN.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Gastroenterologists.