A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Shakoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Shakoor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shakoor
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Shakoor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Shakoor, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakoor graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Shakoor has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Shakoor MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tariq Shakoor practice?
- Dr. Tariq Shakoor has 1 office location.
Dr. Tariq Shakoor practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lawrenceburg, IN.
See Lawrenceburg Internists and Lawrenceburg Gastroenterologists.