Learn more about Dr. Tariq Shakoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Shakoor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shakoor
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shakoor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Shakoor, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakoor graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Shakoor has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Shakoor MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tariq Shakoor practice?
- Dr. Tariq Shakoor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tariq Shakoor practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceburg, IN.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Gastroenterologists.