A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Shamsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Shamsi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamsi graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur.
Dr. Shamsi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Hospital
- Hereford Regional Medical Ctr.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Shamsi MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tariq Shamsi practice?
- Dr. Tariq Shamsi has 1 office location.
Dr. Tariq Shamsi practices Internal Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists.