A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Siddiqi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Siddiqi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siddiqi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siddiqi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Siddiqi, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Siddiqi has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq S Siddiqi MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tariq S. Siddiqi practice?
- Dr. Tariq Siddiqi has 1 office location.
Dr. Tariq Siddiqi practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.