Learn more about Dr. Tariq Siddiqi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Siddiqi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Siddiqi, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Siddiqi has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq S Siddiqi MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tariq S. Siddiqi practice?
- Dr. Tariq Siddiqi has 1 office location.
Dr. Tariq Siddiqi practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.