A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Suwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Suwan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Suwan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suwan graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Suwan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Ziad Suwan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tariq Z. Suwan practice?
- Dr. Tariq Suwan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tariq Suwan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Wichita Radiologists.