A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Waseem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Waseem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waseem
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Waseem Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waseem graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Waseem has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Waseem MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tariq Waseem practice?
- Dr. Tariq Waseem has 1 office location.
Dr. Tariq Waseem practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians, New York Primary Care Doctors, and New York Internists.