A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Waseem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Waseem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waseem graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Waseem has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Waseem MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tariq Waseem practice?
- Dr. Tariq Waseem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tariq Waseem practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians, Brooklyn General Practitioners, and Brooklyn Internists.