A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Yunus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Yunus, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Yunus, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yunus graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yunus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Huguley Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tariq Mahmodd Yunus MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Tariq M. Yunus practice?
- Dr. Tariq Yunus has 1 office location.
Dr. Tariq Yunus practices Otolaryngology near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Otolaryngologists.