A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tariq Yunus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tariq Yunus, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tariq Yunus, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yunus graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yunus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Huguley Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yunus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tariq M. Yunus practice?
Dr. Tariq Yunus practices Otolaryngology near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Otolaryngologists.