Dr. Tarique Perera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tarique Perera?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Tarique Perera?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2017

Patient Review

Dr. Perera is an outstanding psychiatrist. His perceptions are extremely insightful and create profound changes in the understanding of ourselves and modifying the dynamics of behavior toward others. The changes that he is responsible for creating are long-lasting and extremely meaningful. I believe that the benefits of talk therapy have been greater than my experience with TMS. I've made real effort to try to evaluate the benefits of TMS in terms of reducing my anxiety but my experience is very difficult for me to evaluate. There is a good possibility that I obtained some benefit from my hours of treatment but there is also the possibility that the benefits are subtle. I am ambivalent to the extent that I may revisit TMS in the future. I feel very secure in having a continuing professional relationship with Dr. Perera. I am very fortunate to have him as my physician.

August 31st, 2017

Blue

Felt comfortable because he listened to my concerns and gave me clear ideas how to talk the problem.

August 29th, 2017

Clearly understood my deep issues.

At first I was not sure he was really listening to me - but then he looked up and gave me an insight that I almost fell off my chair A huge relief hit me I could stop crying and breathe.

June 9th, 2017

A complete farce---poor patient care and all about the money

Dr. Perera stared at his phone during my entire appointment. He is pushing treatemnts taht have been proven to be ineffective but are great money makers for him. This is no way to treat vulnerable patients. He has several offices and it is hard to get an appointment--not taht I will be making another one.

June 9th, 2017

Money centered office

Dr. Periera cares about money above all else. He is arrogant and self serving and is in the wrong profession. He barely took his gaze off of his phone which is so incredibly unprofessioonal dn demeaning that I wish there was another witness at my appointment. Colleagues who refer to this office have no idea what actually goes on here.

April 22nd, 2017

Very sensitive and intuitive upon first meeting. Immediately he was able to diagnose the problem and get me on the road to recovery

Dr Perera was very sensitive and intuitive to my problem

March 19th, 2017

Complete sham

Do not waste your time and energy hopiing to get competent help in this office. It is all about money here.

November 28th, 2016

Taking lots of money ($180,000 in one year) from pharmaceutical companies

Unethical in that he is more concerned about moneythan patients. You can reseacrch the amount of moey he is making JUST from his involvemnet and kickbacks from Big Pharma. This is about hima nd his wallet--not patients who should be his priority. WHy would one doctor have 8 different offices but for the money?

September 4th, 2016

continued

So I had severe, suicidal, treatment resistant depression...could barely function and survive. When I first see parera, he doubts that I am depressed and because I have pooor thinking and memory, he tells me that I have disssociation and must have smoked marijuana laced with ketamine!!??? he says to take abilify...I already did as an augmentor...did nothing. so wedo the tms- helps 0%. I switch to a top doctor.she says I clearly have just depression. she puts me on a very high dose of emsam maoi...a few months later I am finally cured!! this man is arrogant and a disgrace to psychiatry.

July 20th, 2016

Dr. Perera is a very caring, intelligent doctor who has the ability to diagnose your situation with expertise & accuracy.

October 12th, 2015

One of the best

Truly caring Doctor. Always makes himself available when you need to see or speak with him.

July 18th, 2015

Well educated, great memory, personable, courteous, diligent, conscientious, would recommend