A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarlton Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarlton Blair, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Blair has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarlton Jay Blair MD is a male Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tarlton J. Blair practice?
- Dr. Tarlton Blair has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tarlton Blair practices Therapeutic Radiology near Provo, UT.
See Provo Radiologists.