Learn more about Dr. Taro Aikawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taro Aikawa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taro Aikawa, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aikawa graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aikawa has 36 hospital affiliations:
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- Providence Centralia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taro Aikawa MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Taro Aikawa practice?
- Dr. Taro Aikawa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Taro Aikawa practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Nanticoke, PA and Seattle, WA.
See Eden Prairie Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Eden Prairie Radiologists.