Dr. Taro Kaibara MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

January 21st, 2017
Wear 2 go 4 help
Glen feathers do said 2 me no meds go 2 gym get in shape i did not do that i had police call on me wow. This dr here say i wood not able. 2 move from neck down dr taro tell it like it is that dr feathers is in queen creek stay away Took me 3months 2 c dr taro the best wait i ever had thanku dr taro 4 coming 2 az

March 23rd, 2016
Dr. Kaibara, his personal staff, as well as all the staff at Barrows Neurological - St. Joseph's hospital are great! I'm 3 weeks post op from an L4-5 fusion w/laminectomy and am very happy with the outcome of my procedure thus far. Dr. Kaibara was referred to me by another one of his surgical patients. I was confident I'd made the right choice in surgeons upon my first appointment. Barrows has an excellent reputation and with surgeons such as Dr. Kaibara, I know why.... all the nurses that took care of me during my hospital stay had nothing but good things to say about him and his staff as well, I feel like I got the best of care. I've not hesitated to recommend Dr. Kaibara to others.

November 6th, 2015
HELLO HUMAN KINDNESS
Dr. Kaibara and his staff take the time to listen and are fully engaged in the visit experience. When I go to an appointment I feel more like family than just another patient.

September 11th, 2012
Excellent doctor.

July 4th, 2009
Ask a lot of questions
The doctor could never remember what he said from visit to visit. Apparently he didn't take good notes, either. After spinal surgery there was almost none follow-up. It was take the money and run. Very disappointing. When complaining of more back pain, he simply referred me to a pain clinic and that was the end of the story.