Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Doctors, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile
900 Old Winston Rd
Ste 112
Kernersville, NC 27284
336-992-1234
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
by Carol on May 15th, 2014

First time doctor spent time to figure me out- she listened to me and others ignored me.

|  Shouldn't be a doctor!  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2014

This lady has great staff and they are respectful but, she will fool you when she first meets you she talks about God, and faith and how she will stand by you... But then she gets angry at you when you try to tell her that the meds are not working and it is causing you to be short, sh ethen accuses you of selling your meds, and telling you that and I qoute, "She doesn't care"... I have never met anyone like her then she acts like your are beneath her and that is not anyway for a doctor to act!

|  Elizabeth  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2012

I have never had a doctor spend as much time to explain what is going on I felt as if I was listened to for first time.

|  peripheral neuropathy  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2012

Best ever attention paid since diagnosis of sf neuropathy. Did not ignore possible causes.

|  Stay away from this QUACK: god syndrom  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

I just moved to the area & was sent to Dr Garvin by a general MD. Prior to the move, I had been under the care of a world renown pain management doctor. Dr Garvin said the doctor I had been seeing was wrong in her treatment approach & should never have treated me as she did. Dr Garvin refused to refill any of the meds I have been on for 14 years & none of which are to be stopped without intervention. When I asked how I was suppose to detox, she said that was not her problem. I am fairly stable in my pain, active & exercise regularly use relaxation techniques & always have medicine left over at months end. She was willing to throw me under the bus & send me back to being an invalid which is what I was & would be without the meds. This woman is dangerous, uncaring & unprofessional. She raised her voice at me & treated me like a drug seeking teenager. Hateful & hostile. Stay away!!She is not what people need who are already suffering.

|  Run from this doctor  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

She is a nasty, arrogant & rude person. She berrated me for folloWing my past doctors orders without even seeing my records. I would NEVER go to her again & I hope I never even see her face. MEAN.

|  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

Outstanding Dr.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

Dr Garvin is a wonderful christian doctor who gives me enough time and compassion. She truly cares about all her patients. She never rushes me and she listens. I totally agree with Sarahs comments above. There is not a better pain mgmt doctor.

|  Great Doctor !  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2011

I finally found a doctor that cares about me and trys to help my pain. Dr. Garvin is a blessing!

|  Sarah  |  show details
by Sarah on Jun 13th, 2010

I am so grateful to have had such a nice doctor. I have 3 damaged discs in my back one pressing directly on my sciatic nerve, and couldn't walk without crying in the most horrible pain i have ever felt. I am no stranger to pain. I have had a lot of accidents through the years, including severing my acl, and having that replaced with a cadaver ligament. Dr. Garvin was extremely informative, nice, and caring. She explained my injury, and what she was going to be able to do to help me. She saw me within 2 hours of my family doctor's visit after my mri, because she knew how bad off I was. She very quickly had her wonderful nurse who gave me the fastest iv I have ever seen get me comfortable to give me an epidural injection of steroids, I don't remember anything after the iv just getting back to bed, but my mother told me because of the pain from the injection and having to get up afterwards that i was hyperventilating and crying. Dr. Garvin, her nurse, and receptionist walked me back to the bed where Dr. Garvin held my hand rubbed my face and talked me down until I regained my breath. So if you are wondering if she is a good caregiver I hope I answered your question.