Dr. Tarsha Garvin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tarsha Garvin?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Tarsha Garvin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 2nd, 2016

Best pain specialist in NC

Dr Garvin has decades experience and can provide best overall plan for her patients. Staff is always cordial and professional. I would recommend to everyone seeking help with chronic pain.

July 4th, 2015

Worth the visit

It has been a good while someone took the time to take care of my condition. If you want thorough visit go to Dr. Garvin. I was impressed and that has not happened in a long time.

June 8th, 2015

I have never been under a Doctors care who was so easy to talk to and took time to explain what is happening to me as Dr. Garvin does.

February 6th, 2015

If you want complete

I have never had anyone talk with me about my pain. She is great!

January 26th, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Garvin and her staff. She takes the time to listen to you and explains things so you can understand medical lingo. I would highly recommend her.

November 20th, 2014

Great Doc!

She listens and helped me. Had injections and finally relief. She does not rush you.

July 16th, 2014

Drop kicked

She treated me fine in the beginning but I have other health issues and I went to her office in full blown renal failure unbeknownst to me and when I could not produce a urine specimen for a drug test they allowed me to leave then sent me a letter saying I was discharged from her clinic because "I failed the urine screen". I was admitted to the hospital later that day in renal failure and stayed ten days. I came home to find the letter of discharge. She did not detox me from the oxycodone she prescribed me and her phone is set up so no one will answer if they recognize your phone number. You can NEVER speak to her on the phone. She threw me under a bus. DO NOT go to her.

May 16th, 2014

First time doctor spent time to figure me out- she listened to me and others ignored me.

January 30th, 2014

Shouldn't be a doctor!

This lady has great staff and they are respectful but, she will fool you when she first meets you she talks about God, and faith and how she will stand by you... But then she gets angry at you when you try to tell her that the meds are not working and it is causing you to be short, sh ethen accuses you of selling your meds, and telling you that and I qoute, "She doesn't care"... I have never met anyone like her then she acts like your are beneath her and that is not anyway for a doctor to act!

September 27th, 2012

Elizabeth

I have never had a doctor spend as much time to explain what is going on I felt as if I was listened to for first time.

September 26th, 2012

peripheral neuropathy

Best ever attention paid since diagnosis of sf neuropathy. Did not ignore possible causes.

September 13th, 2012

Stay away from this QUACK: god syndrom

I just moved to the area & was sent to Dr Garvin by a general MD. Prior to the move, I had been under the care of a world renown pain management doctor. Dr Garvin said the doctor I had been seeing was wrong in her treatment approach & should never have treated me as she did. Dr Garvin refused to refill any of the meds I have been on for 14 years & none of which are to be stopped without intervention. When I asked how I was suppose to detox, she said that was not her problem. I am fairly stable in my pain, active & exercise regularly use relaxation techniques & always have medicine left over at months end. She was willing to throw me under the bus & send me back to being an invalid which is what I was & would be without the meds. This woman is dangerous, uncaring & unprofessional. She raised her voice at me & treated me like a drug seeking teenager. Hateful & hostile. Stay away!!She is not what people need who are already suffering.