Learn more about Dr. Tarun Bhargava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarun Bhargava is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhargava
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhargava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarun Bhargava, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhargava graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bhargava has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarun Bhargava MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tarun Bhargava practice?
- Dr. Tarun Bhargava has 1 office location.
Dr. Tarun Bhargava practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Orthopedic Surgeons.