A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarun Bhargava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarun Bhargava is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhargava
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhargava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarun Bhargava, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhargava graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bhargava has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarun Bhargava MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tarun Bhargava practice?
- Dr. Tarun Bhargava has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tarun Bhargava practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Surgeons.