Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tarun Bhargava
Dr. Tarun Bhargava, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bhargava is affiliated with Kansas Spine Hospital LLC, Wichita Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street. Dr. Bhargava has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Tarun Bhargava has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Tarun Bhargava is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.
Dr. Thomas Nienke
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Wichita, KS 0 mi12
Dr. Pat Do
Wichita, KS 0 mi22
Dr. David Hufford
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Family Medicine
Wichita, KS 0 mi33