A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarun Chaudhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhury graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Chaudhury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Medical Center, The
- Bradley Center of Saint Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarun Kumar Chaudhury MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tarun K. Chaudhury practice?
- Dr. Tarun Chaudhury has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tarun Chaudhury practices Internal Medicine near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Internists.