A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarun Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarun Gupta is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarun Gupta, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gupta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarun Gupta MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tarun Gupta practice?
- Dr. Tarun Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tarun Gupta practices Diagnostic Radiology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Royal Oak Radiologists.