Pain Management, Anesthesiologist

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Forget it! show details Forget it!
May 4th, 2014

Very impetuos about using epidural after telling him I had allergy,would not offer any other option even after admitting I was chronic

Bad experience show details Bad experience
by Tim S. on Jan 18th, 2014

This guy is slicker than oil. All show. Poor quality of care from a doctor whobis only concerned about making a buck!

Oct 10th, 2011

I saw Dr.Jolly after first pain management MD left the area. His PA asked me my history and asked me what medicine I wanted to take. I asked if she had looked at my MRI results and she said no.She gave me the option of 3 different NSADS. Dr Jolly came in and shook my hand and said my perscription was sent to the pharmacy. Never once did he examine me or interested in knowing what my MRI said. I will not go back to see him.

Find a better doctor show details Find a better doctor
Jan 26th, 2011

Big ego for a doctor with marginal skills.

Dr. Jollygave me my life back show details Dr. Jollygave me my life back
by CINDY ALEXANDER on Oct 22nd, 2010

BEFORE I SAW DR. JOLLY, I HAD GIVEN UP ON THE MEDICAL FIELD BECAUSE NO ONE UNDERSTOOD. DR. JJOLLY SHOWS COMPASSION AND EMPATHY TO PEOPLE, WHO BY THE TIME WE GET TO HIM, REALLY NEED AND APPRECIATE IT. HE ALSO WORKS ON N ON NARCOTIC PAIN MANAGEMENT, WHICH I REALLY APPRECIATE.

Jul 8th, 2010

Very nice doctor that really seems like he cares. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to really explain the process. I would go to no one else for my pain management.