A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarun Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarun Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarun Sharma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla.
Dr. Sharma has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarun K Sharma BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tarun K. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Tarun Sharma has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tarun Sharma practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Three Rivers, MI and Battle Creek, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists and Kalamazoo Gastroenterologists.