Learn more about Dr. Tarun Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarun Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarun Sharma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla.
Dr. Sharma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarun K Sharma BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tarun K. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Tarun Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tarun Sharma practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists and Kalamazoo Gastroenterologists.