A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarun Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarun Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarun Sharma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla.
Dr. Sharma has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan