Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tarun Marwaha
Dr. Tarun Marwaha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fountain Valley, CA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Marwaha is affiliated with Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center and South Coast Global Medical Center. Dr. Marwaha has received 9 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Tarun Marwaha has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tarun Marwaha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.
Dr. Afsaneh Haftbaradaran Mohammadi
Fountain Valley, CA 0 mi
Dr. Jason Gajarsa
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Fountain Valley, CA 0 mi12
Dr. Gaytri Gandotra
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Fountain Valley, CA 0 mi9