Dr. Tarun Mullick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tarun Mullick?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Tarun Mullick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 27th, 2016

Great bedside manner. Really cares

He greeted me very cordially. He has great bedside manner. He does not rush you. The last doctor I went to rushed me. I was able to explain my diarrhea and cramps issue. He ordered a colonoscopy and endoscopy to rule out microscopic colitis and celiac along with some blood tests. He found some polyps. After the work up was done he ruled out food intolerances and food allergies. I had some. Then we waited 2 months after I changed my diet and whatever was residual, was likely IBS. That was very little though. The last doctor thought all I had was IBS-D. So it does pay to have a thorough workup. Very much so. I was happy. He also did the work up smartly. Thanks

August 24th, 2016

Caring Doctor. Knowledgeable

Excellent care. Spends time with me. Helped me with colonoscopy. Saved me lots of money. Has new treatments for IBS and Heartburn. Always caring.

February 24th, 2015

Horribly late, staff unprofessional.

February 11th, 2015

One of the worst doctors I have ever met

RUN! He is at least one hour late for everything. and loves to prescribe meds!

January 14th, 2015

If you enjoy waiting for 2.5 hours at the hospital for your procedure and you are the first scheduled for the day and all the nurses and staff are talking about how he doesn't care then this is the DR for you. All he cares about is procedures and not spending any time with you in the office. An office visit also is an average of 1.5 hours, even if you are the first patient scheduled. His staff is not trained and is using the same person for in office test and front office. My GP does not recommend him to anyone either. Go elsewhere.

February 11th, 2014

I recently had my colonoscopy at his Geneva location and it was pretty awful. My appt was for 9:30 and I finally was called at 10:15. The waiting room is VERY small and the sun was shining in there the entire time, making it pretty unbearably hot and bright. I felt like I was in a "clinic like" setting and did not feel comfortable at all. He really needs to be better receptionists because the two that are there are very young and unprofessional. I DO NOT recommen him for anything and WILL NOT be going back to see him for my next colonocopy.

September 4th, 2013

This Doc cares

At very young age,came down with unbelievable stomach ache.This was incorrectly diagnosed by ER,but this doc after testing confirmed that I had Chron's.Medicines helped but weakened me.He kept encouraging me and sent me to a therapist to restore lost muscles. He told me that there is treatment for this with medications regularly and I should feel 99% better.But I have to be careful.

November 24th, 2012

Thank to this doc for detecting cancer early

I have having been problems with constipation,bowel pains etc for some time.Tried over the counter medicines incl. a visit to another doctor.Nothing seemed to help.Finally went to this doctor having seen an ad.This doc was different--listened but suggested colonoscopy and endoscopy.Colonsocopy discovered cancerous polyp and besides that he found bleeding source. After a few visits--I feel much better. I highly recommend this doctor.I am happy that I changed my doctor.

November 20th, 2012

This doctor keeps you waiting for an appointment and does not value your time. My husband and were both patients there. I am no longer a patient after my last appointment of waiting over an hour and walking out. I just found out that my husband is now battling an addiction to pain medications due to this doctor providing him with prescriptions for pain in his back/arthritis. Last I checked we were there for gastrointestinal issues, not pain management!!! I do not recommend this doctor!!!!!!

September 28th, 2012

This Doctor does not have any respect for his patients. Be prepared to wait over an hour or more and dont expect a call back he does not return calls

August 30th, 2012

Director

This guy could care less about how how long he makes you wait. I will never go back to him he never returns phones calls wants you to come to make more money he makes you wait up to 2 hours and talks to you for 5 minutes

June 27th, 2012

Nice bedside manner. Saved money. Great colonoscopy

Nice bedside manner. Saved a lot of money with in office endoscopy (like thousands cheaper). Excellent skill level and training. Treats you like a human. We have referred several other family members and friends.