A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarun Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarun Ray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarun Ray, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Ray has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarun Kumar Ray DO and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tarun K. Ray practice?
- Dr. Tarun Ray has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tarun Ray practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.