A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarun Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarun Sharma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarun Sharma, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trinitas Hospital
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarun K Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tarun K. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Tarun Sharma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tarun Sharma practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mine Hill, NJ and Clark, NJ.
See Denville Internists and Denville Gastroenterologists.