A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarun Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarun Sharma is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarun Sharma, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trinitas Hospital
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarun K Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tarun K. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Tarun Sharma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tarun Sharma practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mine Hill, NJ and Clark, NJ.
See Denville Internists and Denville Gastroenterologists.