Learn more about Dr. Tarun Wasil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarun Wasil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasil
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wasil Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarun Wasil, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Immune System Disorders
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasil graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wasil has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarun DR Wasil BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Hematologist and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tarun D. Wasil practice?
- Dr. Tarun Wasil has 1 office location.
Dr. Tarun Wasil practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Hematologists and New Hyde Park Oncologists.