A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarun Wasil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarun Wasil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasil
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wasil Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarun Wasil, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Immune System Disorders
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasil graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wasil has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarun DR Wasil BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Hematologist and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tarun D. Wasil practice?
- Dr. Tarun Wasil has 1 office location.
Dr. Tarun Wasil practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Hematologists and New Hyde Park Oncologists.