Learn more about Dr. Tarun Wasil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarun Wasil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tarun Wasil, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma, Anemia Low Platelet Counts Low White Blood Cell Counts Lymphoma Multiple Myeloma Myelodysplastic Syndromes Myeloproliferative Disorders, and Cancer.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasil graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wasil has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wasil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tarun Wasil practice?
Dr. Tarun Wasil practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Surgery, and Hematology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Hematologists, New Hyde Park Oncologists, and New Hyde Park Surgeons.