A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tarunendu Dwivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tarunendu Dwivedi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dwivedi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dwivedi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dwivedi graduated from India.
Dr. Dwivedi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tarunendu Shekhar Dwivedi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tarunendu S. Dwivedi practice?
- Dr. Tarunendu Dwivedi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tarunendu Dwivedi practices Psychiatry near Rock Hill, SC.
See Rock Hill Psychiatrists.