Obstetricians & Gynecologists
23920 Katy Freeway,
Suite 215
Katy, TX 77494
(855) 346-8610
Locations and availability (1)

|  very nervous  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2013

Just started going to Dr. Jenkins after delivering 2 children with another Dr. He seems to be a nice Dr., however he doesn't carry your files with him, and asks me questions he should know like when was my last ultrasound. On top of waiting for an hour plus to see him. I believe they over book appts. My first 2 labors were fairly smooth and I hope he's not a dr. That rather do an episiotomy or c-section for his time convenience. I'm praying I won't regret switching obs.I

|  His Staff is HORRENDOUS!!!  |  show details
by Hazel on Apr 10th, 2013

Dr. Jenkins is a good doctor. He isn't the problem, his staff is the problem. His nurse's name is April. She's a professional. I haven't had any problems with her. His office manager's name is Katie. She is a uncaring, cruel, vile, unprofessional, rude, malicious, nasty woman with an attitude to match. I have NEVER had to deal with such a person in a doctors office. You will not be able to speak to the doctor because she guards him like a pit bull. And, if in fact you do get a chance to speak with him, her word is the alpha and omega. She's dishonest and unorganized. I don't know if she is perhaps his wife or even is girlfriend becauseI honestly cannot understand how and why he has her speaking to pregant women or anyone PERIOD. She would be better suited working in a prison environment because she shows absolutely no caring toward the patients. You could be hemorraging in the floor and if she say you can't see or speak to the doctor, it WILL NOT HAPPEN!! Word to the wise. If you have to see him in an emergency, please do. If you want to see him as your regular OB/GYN, look for another doctor.

|  seems great!  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

Saw him for the 1st time today. Staff was super nice. I didn't spend a ton of time with him as he was called into surgery a couple time. I was glad to see how fast he ran when these occured. Any patient should feel great that if it was you in an emergency or whatever it was he ran. When he came back seemed really on the ball and caring. So far I am glad I chose him and look forward to having him continue our care. Thanks Dr. Jenkins & staff.

|  Dr. Jenkins and his staff are the Best !!!!  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2012

Dr. Jenkins is the Best ever!!!! Professional and compassionate. He delivered my child 4 months ago and even though I was having complications with my pregnancy he always knew how to keep me calm. Thank you for a wonderful experience in my third pregnancy .

Nov 11th, 2011

Dr. Jenkins is a wonderfull doctor, he takes time to listen to you and doesn't rush you out of the office. He has a great bedside manner and the staff is awesome. Thanks DR. Jenkins, Katie, and April ya'll rock!!!

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2011

Dr Jenkins cared for me midway through my pregnancy, which was high risk, and delivered my baby as well. I think my son was probably the largest baby he has yet to deliver! LOL! Anyway...I was so happy to have a doctor take me on in the late second trimester even though I was high risk. I had gestational diabetes, the baby was huge, even in the second trimester, I had spotting, I had gallstones and then eventually pancreatitis. He dealt with it all without making me out to be a hypochondriac-- I had payment concerns and his office worked through this as well. He doesn't act all stuffy as many doctors do. My husband met him in the elevator (without knowing who he was), they began a casual chatty conversation which made my DH comfy, and then he was so happy to learn that this man was going to deliver our baby! It was also my third child via c-section, and this doc took time to do the procedure right to minimize my scarring! I could not have asked for more and if I didn't still owe him so much money I'd hire him again!

|  Great, great, great experience.  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2011

I loved doctor J and his staff Katie n April! I was so calm with him especially during my delivery. His calm and cool nature always put me at ease! His bed side manner was so great and I always left the room smiling. I highly recommend Dr J and his staff.

|  Excellent MD with great staff  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2010

As a first time Mom, Dr Jenkins and his staff did an exceptional job of making my experiece enjoyable every step of the way right on through delivery. Dr Jenkins was referred to me by 2 other people and i now recommend him to my friends and family.

Mar 23rd, 2010

I would not recommend this dr to anyone! His office staff (Nancy and Katie) is great but they are the ONLY good thing about this dr!

by annonymous... on Jan 5th, 2010

Dr. Jenkins is an AWESOME doctor and he spends time listening to you and answers all of your questions thouroughly. The only complaint that I have is about his nurse Nancy. She is cold, rude and unprofessional. I have been snuffed by her on more than one occasion. She will eventually be the reason I look elsewhere if she continues her bad attitude towards people.

by taj jenkins on Nov 19th, 2009

Dr jenkins is a great dr. he took me in as a patient towards the end of my pregnancy and like no other dr's in katy he excepts medicaid and he is also very attractive which is why i loved coming to my appointments lol.

Oct 8th, 2009

i love this doctor he takes his time and does his job well....his staff is very friendly and he always knows wat to tell you to keep you smiling....

Sep 15th, 2009

The office staff is very caring and professional. The wait time on the dr needs improving but once he gets to your room, he is very caring and is not in a hurry to leave your room.

|  Not informed ontime of abnormal test performed that can affect the baby, and did not start following up til late in pregnancy with gestational Diabetes.  |  show details
by Claudia on Jul 26th, 2009

Hard to get to speak to the Dr. as the nurses will always have the answer and will not allow you easy access to speak to the Dr.Dr. Jenkins is kind, but lack of interest and time to spend with patient, does not even carries the file with him at the appointment time. Too bad I am far along because I wish I have other Dr. to deliver my baby.After finding another review on this page I can see the lack of experienced that is needed here.

|  Bedside Manners Should be improved.  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2009

Nurse Nancy was not professional or caring towards a first time expectanted mother. She was not very clear in what was expectant of me and was rude.