A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taryn Holman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taryn Holman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Holman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Childrens Healthcare at Egleston
- Emory University School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taryn Renee Holman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Taryn R. Holman practice?
- Dr. Taryn Holman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Taryn Holman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.