A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taryn Silverstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taryn Silverstein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taryn Silverstein, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverstein graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Silverstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Milford-Whitinsville Regional Hospital
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taryn Dawn Silverstein DO and MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Taryn D. Silverstein practice?
- Dr. Taryn Silverstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Taryn Silverstein practices Internal Medicine near Wellington, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Ashland, MA.
See Wellington Internists.