Dr. Taryn Torre Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Taryn Torre?

Posted on September 21st, 2011

Dr Torre was very compassionate and caring. She explained both the disease and the treatment options in an easy to understand manner. She answered all questions.

Posted on August 26th, 2009

Dr. Torre is without a doubt one of the most caring and able Doctors I have ever dealt with. Dr.Torre and her staff made a very bad situation bearable.What ever we wanted they would do their best to do for us.Any question we had she would answer.The girls that work with her were so wonderful to my Father.These are some of the most caring people i have ever met. From the first visit they treated my Father and us with respect and caring. Nothing we asked for or about was to to much.Nothing was ever over looked. The kindness and genuine attitude of these ladies will never be forgotten by me or my family. We are grateful to Dr. Torre and all of the girls there that helped us with a very difficult journey. Thank you so much! I wish I had an email address for the office so I could email them direct. Thank you all.

Posted on January 10th, 2017