A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tasha Scott-Tomlinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tasha Scott-Tomlinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tasha Scott-Tomlinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott-Tomlinson graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Scott-Tomlinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tasha N Scott-Tomlinson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tasha N. Scott-Tomlinson practice?
- Dr. Tasha Scott-Tomlinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tasha Scott-Tomlinson practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Primary Care Doctors.