A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tasha Scott-Tomlinson is Good. Dr. Scott-Tomlinson has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tasha Scott-Tomlinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott-Tomlinson graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Scott-Tomlinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Valley General Hospital
- Hanford Community Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Selma Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott-Tomlinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tasha Scott-Tomlinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tasha N. Scott-Tomlinson practice?
Dr. Tasha Scott-Tomlinson practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Natalie Scott-Tomlinson, Dr. Nathalie Scott-Tomlinson, Dr. Natalia Scott-Tomlinson, Dr. Natasha Scott-Tomlinson