Family Physicians

Hanford Regional Physician Corp.
1524 W Lacey Blvd
Ste 202B
Hanford, CA 93230
559-583-4510
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Terrible Service  |  show details
by alicia on May 22nd, 2014

I have scheduled two appointments for myself and one for my husband and all have been cancelled by the provider on the day of. When I want to reschedule I can't get an appointment until well into the next month. The reasons are always that the Doctor had something cone up. Once is understandable but three times is ridiculous. Time to find another Doctor. One that actually sees patients.

|  Its Unfortonate!  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2012

I love the Dr.but it is unfortonate that her staff doesnt make up for it.You cant speak to your doctor directly you have to speak to the staff with a personal question and at the end you dont get the correct answer from her staff. You wait for a return call for about four weeks and you cant just call and shedule an urgent appointment.It's just too bad because she is a wondersul doctor. The wait 1 hour to get in and another hour waiting in the room.

|  Frustrating!  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2011

My experience with this doctor has been horrible. I am constantly fustrated with the doctor and the staff. I found a lump in my breast and the soonest appointment just to see the doctor was 3 weeks away, not to mention I still had to be referraled for the mammogram. The doctor prescribed me a new med, but didn't give me the prescription slip, instead she had her staff call it in but, but they took days to call it in. Also numerous times, it has taken 2 weeks just to get a refill on a med. She rarely gives automatic refills on meds and she will only prescribe 40 pills at a time, while other doctors I have seen will prescribe 60 pills at a time. One time the staff gave me attitude because I was requesting a refill and it hadn't been a month yet, I called them back when I realized the doctor was only prescribing me enough pills to last 20 days. My copay is $5.00 dollars whether she prescribes 40 or 60 pills, so this doctor is shorting me 20 pills.

|  show details
Jan 8th, 2010

You are the greatest. Your beside manner is superb, very friendly and wonderful sense of humor. Also, is not quick to medicate you but try healthier approach and medication is the last resort. I like that.