A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tasha Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tasha Taylor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tasha K. Taylor practice?
Dr. Tasha Taylor practices Pediatrics near Oceanside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Marcos, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Oceanside Pediatricians.