A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tasha Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tasha Taylor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tasha Katherine Taylor MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tasha K. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Tasha Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tasha Taylor practices Pediatrics near Oceanside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Marcos, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Oceanside Pediatricians.