Apr 9th, 2015

Went for an IME. Any doctor that will flip flop on their so called medical opinion does not deserve to be a doctor. They make a diagnosis based on who pays them. The hypocratic oath, "do no harm" could not possibly be on their mind when attorneys can pay him to write a report that fits their agenda. There is noting independent about an IME. They never even asked me for an ID. How could he possibly know that he examined the right person? What a joke he is and the rest of the docs that do IMEs.

mini mayo show details mini mayo
by Mr R A Patterson on Jan 9th, 2015

Tashof has created a mayo clinic for persons injured in Denver area. Nothing but the best will satisfy tashof need to get the right diagnosis and help the injured get the specific treatment for their injury. Hats off to CROM

Sep 16th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Bernton for over three years. The office staff are very professional, they appear to care about each patient and thier situation. Dr. Bernton has been a caring professional and I have and will continue to recommend him to the people I know and meet.

Helped Me show details Helped Me
Apr 13th, 2010

I had seen three different doctors and none helped me with my back and leg pain.Dr. Bernton found out it was a kind of muscle spasm and was able to make it go away. The best!

Feb 25th, 2009

He found my problem and helped me.

Jan 15th, 2009

really helped

Glad I have a new doctor show details Glad I have a new doctor
Aug 18th, 2008

Worst doctor ever! I am so glad I don't ever have to go back to see him. Not caring or compassionate. I could go on but I won't.