Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tasin Shuaipaj
Dr. Tasin Shuaipaj, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bolingbrook, IL, with another office in Westmont, IL. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Shuaipaj is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Adventist Lagrange Memorial Hospital and Elmhurst Memorial Hospital. Dr. Shuaipaj has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Tasin Shuaipaj has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Tasin Shuaipaj is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bolingbrook, IL.
Dr. Akbar Khan
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Bolingbrook, IL 0 mi28
Dr. Jamal Daki
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Bolingbrook, IL 0 mi22
Dr. Basava Ancha
Bolingbrook, IL 0 mi24