A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tasios Vakkas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tasios Vakkas, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vakkas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vakkas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Vakkas graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Vakkas has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tasios G Vakkas DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tasios G. Vakkas practice?
- Dr. Tasios Vakkas has 1 office location.
Dr. Tasios Vakkas practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Yorktown Heights Dentists.