A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tasleem Raza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tasleem Raza, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Raza graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Raza has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tasleem Raza BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tasleem Raza practice?
- Dr. Tasleem Raza has 1 office location.
Dr. Tasleem Raza practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Sleep Medicine Doctors.