A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tasmina Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tasmina Sheikh, Psychiatry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheikh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheikh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tasmina Sheikh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tasmina Sheikh MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tasmina Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Tasmina Sheikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Tasmina Sheikh practices Psychiatry near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Psychiatrists.