A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tasmina Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tasmina Sheikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheikh
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Sheikh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tasmina Sheikh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheikh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tasmina Sheikh MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tasmina Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Tasmina Sheikh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tasmina Sheikh practices Psychiatry near Jupiter, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Jupiter Psychiatrists.