Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by sheila jenkins on Aug 16th, 2014

Dr. Agha, Steve,Sonja, are great. It's the old man that is a jerk I don't even know his title or if he has any medical knowledge . I was going here for 6 years, and I have no insurance so it came to where I had to stop for a few months not enough money. When I called back he told me I wasn't welcome back because I had seen another doctor. I tried explaining to him the doctor I seen was a dentist and the other doctor was a back specialist which Dr.Agha and steve knew I was seeing them due to fact the state was paying for this and they would send me to Dr.Agha. So he failed to discuss anything with anyone and made a decision that has caused me nothing but misery, he wouldn't listen to my explanation only hung up in my face. VERY BAD ATTITUDE AND TREATS PATIENTS LIKE CRAP HE IS IN THE WRONG FIELD IF HE DOESNT LIKE PEOPLE. HE SUCKS HE NEEDS TO BE TRAINED BY STEVE!!!!!!!

Dr. Agha is good. show details Dr. Agha is good.
by Stacy on Mar 10th, 2013

As a female, there are not to many option in terms of female pain specialist. Honestly, I was not to sure about Dr. Agha but after the second visit I felt really comfortable. I guess she has her good and bad days. I have a cervical fusion and feel that medicine has failed me. I still have pain even after surgery. Dr. Agha makes it worth living.

This is where you need to go for your pain! show details This is where you need to go for your pain!
May 7th, 2012

Very knowledgeable doctor and staff. They work well together like water flowing. Easy to understand your treatment plan and easy to get in to see if you have an emergency. She knows what she's doing! I was in pain for several years and seen many doctors before finding her. She is a blessing for now my pain is stable and I'm able to live somewhat a normal life.

Love the doc and her staff show details Love the doc and her staff
Jul 27th, 2011

She is very caring about your care and her staff you just fall in love with them. They have been with her for years unlike other offices which changes staff every other month. Very family like office and they make you feel like your actually part of their family not just a number or just a patient. I would recommend this doctor to everyone I know.

Jul 27th, 2011

Very good doctor, good staff. They take good care of patients.

Go Here! show details Go Here!
Jul 9th, 2011

Before going to Dr. Agha, my previous doc never seemed to pinpoint my problems and made me worse. A friend told me about Dr. Agha in 2008 and here I am. Dr. Agha is friendly and knowledgable. Her staff are also helpful. If your in pain go here! Office number: 972-956-0888.

Love This Doctor!!! show details Love This Doctor!!!
Jun 14th, 2011

Dr. Agha is very tedious and proficient. I have been going to her for about 3 years now. So far my experience is a positive one. She shows overall good quality care for my back and leg pain as well as compassion. The staff is great and have been around for years. They are not snobby like at some doctors' offices. The new clinic is in Lewisville at Hebron Office Plaza next to Target. Way nicer place than the old one.

Feeling Better show details Feeling Better
Jun 8th, 2011

I feel better after getting treated by Dr. Agha and her wonderful staff. Definitely recommend this place to all!

Great Experience show details Great Experience
May 26th, 2011

Have been going to Dr. Agha for a while now and she is great. She is very caring and knows her stuff. I recommend others to go to her!

Good Doc & Great Staff show details Good Doc & Great Staff
Mar 1st, 2011

I love that office due to the staff. They are very courteous and so laid back. The office staff is only 2 ppl but they treat you like you are family. When you walk in they say Hello to you by your name. My wait time depends if I go early or later in the day. If you have an appointment I would make it more towards lunch and after lunch due to the doc not coming in until late, about 10:30-11:30 sometimes. She has two offices one in Denton and Lewisville, but once she gets in, it is an in and out thing. If you have questions for the doc you better ask her right when she walks in because if not you won't get it answered. But overall I love the staff a lot, that's most of the reasons why I still go there.

Nov 5th, 2010

Back pain is much better!

Bring Cash - It Can't Be Taxed! show details Bring Cash - It Can't Be Taxed!
May 28th, 2010

I was referred for chronic systemic bone pain and would spend hours in her office waiting and waiting. I watched as patients would bring in cash payments of several hundred dollars each to get their coveted prescriptions for narcotics. She told me there was nothing she could do for me, but instead of ensuring I was referred to someone who could provide proper care? She opted to just discontinue visits without a referral - could it be because I was on insurance and didn't make cash payments?

Feel Great! show details Feel Great!
Aug 24th, 2009

If you want to live a normal life and control pain then go to my doc..Dr. Agha at GDAPM in Lewisville or Sanger. She really targeted the pain and now its in control. I can pick up my kids and play with them. I started going to the gym again! the Office number for Lewisville is 972-956-0888 and Sanger is 940-458-2828.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Camilla R. on Aug 12th, 2009

I had a very positive experience.

Aug 7th, 2009

I love Dr. Agha. She is so caring.