Dr. Tasneem Agha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tasneem Agha?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Tasneem Agha?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 6th, 2016

Exceptional doctor/staff

Dr. Agha and her staff are awesome. They have taken care of my husband and I for a while now and we appreciate everything they do. They go over and beyond to help and ensure you are ok. It's hard to find good doctors and staff that care about you and listen to you now days! I highly recommend Dr. Agha!

August 31st, 2015

She has moved show me times it's unbelievable she did not pay her bills but she sure like taking the $200 every month for my office visit

August 16th, 2014

Dr. Agha, Steve,Sonja, are great. It's the old man that is a jerk I don't even know his title or if he has any medical knowledge . I was going here for 6 years, and I have no insurance so it came to where I had to stop for a few months not enough money. When I called back he told me I wasn't welcome back because I had seen another doctor. I tried explaining to him the doctor I seen was a dentist and the other doctor was a back specialist which Dr.Agha and steve knew I was seeing them due to fact the state was paying for this and they would send me to Dr.Agha. So he failed to discuss anything with anyone and made a decision that has caused me nothing but misery, he wouldn't listen to my explanation only hung up in my face. VERY BAD ATTITUDE AND TREATS PATIENTS LIKE CRAP HE IS IN THE WRONG FIELD IF HE DOESNT LIKE PEOPLE. HE SUCKS HE NEEDS TO BE TRAINED BY STEVE!!!!!!!

March 10th, 2013

Dr. Agha is good.

As a female, there are not to many option in terms of female pain specialist. Honestly, I was not to sure about Dr. Agha but after the second visit I felt really comfortable. I guess she has her good and bad days. I have a cervical fusion and feel that medicine has failed me. I still have pain even after surgery. Dr. Agha makes it worth living.

May 7th, 2012

This is where you need to go for your pain!

Very knowledgeable doctor and staff. They work well together like water flowing. Easy to understand your treatment plan and easy to get in to see if you have an emergency. She knows what she's doing! I was in pain for several years and seen many doctors before finding her. She is a blessing for now my pain is stable and I'm able to live somewhat a normal life.

July 27th, 2011

Love the doc and her staff

She is very caring about your care and her staff you just fall in love with them. They have been with her for years unlike other offices which changes staff every other month. Very family like office and they make you feel like your actually part of their family not just a number or just a patient. I would recommend this doctor to everyone I know.

July 9th, 2011

Go Here!

Before going to Dr. Agha, my previous doc never seemed to pinpoint my problems and made me worse. A friend told me about Dr. Agha in 2008 and here I am. Dr. Agha is friendly and knowledgable. Her staff are also helpful. If your in pain go here! Office number: 972-956-0888.

June 14th, 2011

Love This Doctor!!!

Dr. Agha is very tedious and proficient. I have been going to her for about 3 years now. So far my experience is a positive one. She shows overall good quality care for my back and leg pain as well as compassion. The staff is great and have been around for years. They are not snobby like at some doctors' offices. The new clinic is in Lewisville at Hebron Office Plaza next to Target. Way nicer place than the old one.

June 8th, 2011

Feeling Better

I feel better after getting treated by Dr. Agha and her wonderful staff. Definitely recommend this place to all!

May 27th, 2011

Great Experience

Have been going to Dr. Agha for a while now and she is great. She is very caring and knows her stuff. I recommend others to go to her!

March 1st, 2011

Good Doc & Great Staff

I love that office due to the staff. They are very courteous and so laid back. The office staff is only 2 ppl but they treat you like you are family. When you walk in they say Hello to you by your name. My wait time depends if I go early or later in the day. If you have an appointment I would make it more towards lunch and after lunch due to the doc not coming in until late, about 10:30-11:30 sometimes. She has two offices one in Denton and Lewisville, but once she gets in, it is an in and out thing. If you have questions for the doc you better ask her right when she walks in because if not you won't get it answered. But overall I love the staff a lot, that's most of the reasons why I still go there.

November 5th, 2010

Back pain is much better!