Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tasneem Ahmed
Dr. Tasneem Ahmed, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ahmed is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital, Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and Parkland Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Tasneem Ahmed has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tasneem Ahmed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Cristina Arce
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi11
Dr. Brendan De Marco
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi12
Dr. Alok Mohan
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi19