A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tasneem Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tasneem Bhatia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatia
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Bhatia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tasneem H Bhatia MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Tasneem H. Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Tasneem Bhatia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tasneem Bhatia practices Pediatrics and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Endocrinologists.